Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
I may be interested in carpooling the Keys. Not a 100% sure yet and I can't remeber what dives I picked, oops.

I saw you scheduled for a Sunday dive in the keys.... I will be coming back on Sunday.

If you cancel the Sunday dive, let me know... Happy to drive

Daylonious:
I'm over by the airport - westshore and spruce. Westshore mall (and the blue martini!) is right across the street.

July is looking the best for me so far.. Have never been in the keys (just some stuff off Jupiter) - also looking forward to getting on top of the Oriskany at some point this summer!

D.

Ahh, you are only about 15 minutes away from me. International Plaza has the Blue Martini in it. Westshore Mall is just down the street.

U should definitly book the keys trip to Key Largo - it is filling up. How long are you here for?

CoolTech:
I saw you scheduled for a Sunday dive in the keys.... I will be coming back on Sunday.

If you cancel the Sunday dive, let me know... Happy to drive

Lets talk more later. Like what day are you going down and the like. I will get with some friends and we can work out something.

Missdirected:
Ahh, you are only about 15 minutes away from me. International Plaza has the Blue Martini in it. Westshore Mall is just down the street.

U should definitly book the keys trip to Key Largo - it is filling up. How long are you here for?

I'm here til Friday - can you PM me the details on the Keys trip?

This thread has NO business in "Trips & Market Place"

What the heck is going on?

I have never been to Veteran's Reef, so Dave and I geared up for our decent. As we donned our fins, I realized one of the fins I had placed on the floor of the boat was missing (It WAS there when we began to don our gear)... and, I began to eye Tracy as a suspect (kidding). This seemed odd, Greg wasn't on this dive (inside joke for 6 people who know). Tracy loaned me her fins for the dive, and we were off.

Sure you break a couple of pieces of equipment and leave your gloves on the boat all in one afternoon and you never live it down. :D

It appears Rich's original post is why this was moved to the Trips section.

And, when I tried to get information about why it was moved... the thread was locked immediately

yes and i want to read frogman5 ,s report again and i cant find it now ,it took a while to find this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom