Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

duncan1958:
yes and i want to read frogman5 ,s report again and i cant find it now ,it took a while to find this.

Duncan what part of the Keys are you going to? Also what is IDC?

duncan1958:
yes and i want to read frogman5 ,s report again and i cant find it now ,it took a while to find this.
dont panic i found it section 3 paragraph 116 subsection 12 page 605 episode 9####:D

Daylonious:
I'm over by the airport - westshore and spruce. Westshore mall (and the blue martini!) is right across the street.

July is looking the best for me so far.. Have never been in the keys (just some stuff off Jupiter) - also looking forward to getting on top of the Oriskany at some point this summer!

D.

I work right around the corner from there at the airport, we'll have to get together when your in town some time and talk diving, We'll see if we can get Missd, and Eandiver to come too, he also works at the A/p

CoolTech:
This thread has NO business in "Trips & Market Place"

What the heck is going on?

I think I've figured it out....

If you live on the east coast and can just fall in the water, it's a "dive". If you live on the west coast and have to take a boat, it's a "trip". They're just jealous that we have boats!:D

BTW, did someone mention Happy Hour????

Let's do an impromptu Tampa happy hour! I vote for today or tomorrow.. (since i'm leaving on Friday)..

Blue Martini? 6pm - ??

D.

Missdirected:
Duncan what part of the Keys are you going to? Also what is IDC?
hello stranger i was not sure if you were still talking to me :D
idc is instructor development coarse,its padi speak,basically i spend money sitting in a class room being taught how to teach,i guess i am a student again....
the part of the keys i will be at is islamorada from today 10th till the 28th may,with rainbowreef.the coarse starts on friday so have one and a bit days to get used to the area.will be diving with some friends of mine from the uk on thursday all being well.

Guys, just a side note here. I think the powers that be at Scubaboard ARE try to accomodate us, they just have to work out the kinks as far as which subforum a thread goes into. I have to admit reading some of the threads it's sometimes hard to tell. So I vote we let them try to sort this out for a while and make civil suggestions through PM's when appropriate.

Another way to look at it. Even though this thread my not be where some want it, by being here in a central florida subforum, we essentially got our subforum, as did the panhandle, right ?

Happy hour??? Where?? I work just on the other side of the bridge and have to pass the westshore/airport on my way home.

I'll say 6ish. Try to get out of work on time...let dog out...cross Howard Frankenstein... Wish me luck!

The Blue Martini is at International right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom