Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GulfCostdiver:
Cooltech
What kind of camera did you use on the pic's in your gallery?

Ok, now you get the story behind the rig... (You'll regret that)

3rd Dive out with a knock-off Sea&Sea - First two dives were Gulf Dives...
St. Marteen at 50', I look down at the camera, it's full of water (35mm) before I hit bottom. (two of the best visibility/site-seeing dives I've ever been on... both were St. Marteen)

Get back to shore, and can't find my wife and Daughter... Son and I take a water taxi to the far end of the shopping strip, way at the end, and start walking back toward the Cruise Ship when I stop in an electronics shop.

Haggled the guy in the shop down to $249.00 for my new:

Olympus C-350 (not a misprint... can't get them in the USA)
Olympus C-350/460 Housing
256MB media card
Camera Bag
and just before I paid him, made him throw in a package of Alkaline batteries

3x Optical 10x Optical&Digital 3.2 megapixel
===

Now that I am getting the hang of UW photography, I'm looking for a better camera (something with a better strobe and speed capabilities) and housing for my Z85 Canon Digital Cam-corder

Missdirected:
Peeps come over here for idle chit-chat :D

CoolTech I need to have a "word" with you over there anyway, lol.

Who me? I don't know nothin' 'bout what happened.... besides... aw, never mind! Ok, you caught me :14:

Nice, I have a Sealife 310 digital that I'm getting rid of and I' not sure what to get in its place, torn between a sealife 510 (I think thats it) and the olympus 8 megapixel, I'm still new to this underwater picture thing so I don't not what I'm doing, or even how to doit.

hey! Easter egg hunt was pretty good,we had a huge turnout,there was a lot of kid,s
at the event.Alltogether there were approximataly 40 people showed up for the event.
i really dont know how the shop make out but the kids had a blast just as intended!
gap reels,bags and many other things were given away ,hope some of those kids;come back for future education,afterall it was a good day for the foundation.

Let's see, so far for roll call we have....

The mutinous MissD (demoted to Cabin Girl):D
Cooltech (still under suspicion)
Li'l Sis (innocent bystander? Hmmm)
Wstein, the trip is Saturday, 8am departure.
Cotampa, so far AWOL.
"Non-SB Guy" is working, so he's out.

Am I missing anybody?

Oh yeah, and I'll keep an eye on the weather. Should be OK, but ya never know....

frogman_5:
Let's see, so far for roll call we have....

The mutinous MissD (demoted to Cabin Girl):D
Cooltech (still under suspicion)
Li'l Sis (innocent bystander? Hmmm)
Wstein, the trip is Saturday, 8am departure.
Cotampa, so far AWOL.
"Non-SB Guy" is working, so he's out.

Am I missing anybody?

Oh yeah, and I'll keep an eye on the weather. Should be OK, but ya never know....

What is Walter up to?

Tanks a lot called me back about an hour ago. The captian was working today and the owner was out of town. They go from $65 to $95 - depending on where you go.

Holy canolies Frog - u live an hour away from me. *Miss crying over what time she has to be on road*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom