Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
OK, is there room for one more? Where are the dives? Where's the jump off point? When will we be back? What's the cost?

Awesome :multi: Yes, there is room. Not sure. Not sure again. 2-3. Pitch in for gas.

I will have to check with sis - she may have to abort - may get back too late for her event that night

Hey, who's boat is this anyway??? (There's still positions lower on the org chart, like stoker and galley slave)

Of course you're welcome Walter, I'll pm details.

frogman_5:
Let's see, so far for roll call we have....

The mutinous MissD (demoted to Cabin Girl):D
Cooltech (still under suspicion)
Li'l Sis (innocent bystander? Hmmm)
Wstein, the trip is Saturday, 8am departure.
Cotampa, so far AWOL.
"Non-SB Guy" is working, so he's out.

Am I missing anybody?

Oh yeah, and I'll keep an eye on the weather. Should be OK, but ya never know....

DOH!!!! It had to be this Sat huh??? Sorry have to pass. Have to play nice with others and ref a kickball tourney. Say hello to the fishies for me.

Keep me in mind for other trips like this. I have a some money burning a hole in my pocket that I can spend on gas and air and ummmmmm....other dive stuff.

HI everybody, I'd join the party if there is yet room for one. is the first dive in Florida (actually in US), and I'd really appreciate to start tomorrow. I'd need tanks and weights (8 kg) . please e-mail any details (as many detailed as possible), non being much confident with the US environment.

thankyou

dario.leccese@gmail.com

Just had a spot open up on tomorrows trip out to Veterans reef. If anybody that can't make the trip with Frogman_5, or would like to stay more north want's, I have 1 seat avail. All I ask (as usual) is to kick in for gas. Leaving around 9AM, back at the dock around noon-1PM.

Sounds like this trip will be a blast! I hate to miss it, but can't wait to hear all about it.

Have a great time guys!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom