Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definately next time, Walter!

frogman_5:
Let's see, so far for roll call we have....

Cotampa, so far AWOL.

Oh yeah, and I'll keep an eye on the weather. Should be OK, but ya never know....

I'm not AWOL, I right here, for some reason I thought we were talking about next weekend, but we'll see you there!

OK, boats full, the ticket office is closed.

Weather forecast is waves 2-4, that's a little bumpy but since it's an east wind we'll see how it goes, and stick a little closer to shore if need be. Everything should be just fine.:D

frogman_5:
OK, boats full, the ticket office is closed.

Weather forecast is waves 2-4, that's a little bumpy but since it's an east wind we'll see how it goes, and stick a little closer to shore if need be. Everything should be just fine.:D

How was the dive?

<whine whine whimper whine>

While I am at it, anybody recomendations dependable dive shops to rent from?

cotampa:
How was the dive?

I don't know about Frogman_5's crew, but with me you didn't miss anything. I got out 10 miles and the seas went from 2-3 to 4-6 way too fast. Went to make a u-turn and cavatated the prop, then had to fight 6 foot white caps most of the way back in. I was taking heavy spray over the bow on a pretty constant basis. My eyes are still swollen from the salt water. Had two people with small injuries from being thrown around so much. Very scarry. I'll put it to you this way. I was giving everybody directions on how to don lifevests, use the handheld VHF, and load/fire the flare gun.

I'm very interested in hearing how Frogman_5 made out today. His boat is a few feet bigger than mine, and a few miles south of me.

N@rco$i$:
I don't know about Frogman_5's crew, but with me you didn't miss anything. I got out 10 miles and the seas went from 2-3 to 4-6 way too fast. Went to make a u-turn and cavatated the prop, then had to fight 6 foot white caps most of the way back in. I was taking heavy spray over the bow on a pretty constant basis. My eyes are still swollen from the salt water. Had two people with small injuries from being thrown around so much. Very scarry. I'll put it to you this way. I was giving everybody directions on how to don lifevests, use the handheld VHF, and load/fire the flare gun.

I'm very interested in hearing how Frogman_5 made out today. His boat is a few feet bigger than mine, and a few miles south of me.

U best not have hurt "my" boat :) Glad you guys made it back safe. Kudos on directing the crew and bringing everyone back.

You're not going to believe our story!!! I think especially Walter but Dario and Cooltech have one heck of a report coming. Trust me, u aren't going to want to miss this one.

Missdirected:
Dive with Duncan May 7th is Full

Cool Tech
Je Souhaite
Frogman
MissDirected
Skink
oh, and I guess Duncan is coming :D

:rock_band

Frogman - I thought i would post this summary so peeps could keep track and not have to read back.

CoolTech - seems I have nothing to do this weekend. I may take my sister out on one of the charters around here (she just got her OW). If anyone is free and interested let me know.
hi guys
at last found internet cafe.
had two good days diving with splahdown in boynton beach,met some fellow scubaboarders.am now in orlando for the weekend.will be on the tampa coast on tuesday if any one wants to get wet before the 7th in all for that.frogman has my cell no.failing that .am looking forward to sunday7th well and the 6th aswell.

cotampa:
How was the dive?

What! Sure there are lots. Where are u at? Finish filling out your profile so we can get to know you a bit better :multi:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom