Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't remember saying anything like that..... well not recently anyway.

Boats ready to go, just as long as there's enough peeps to share the pain:D

. ("Gas prices, uuuugh!" MissDirected:furious:)

count me in then....provided I am not working or ref'ing a dang kick ball tourney or something else.

wstein:
count me in then....provided I am not working or ref'ing a dang kick ball tourney or something else.

I'm in... that's two & Frog... MissD, how about you and Lil' Sis?

I'm in. Both of us. More than happy to share the pain. Just spoke to another charter - they have a gas service fee now - which may be going up. Can't blame them one bit. Tanks-a-lot never called me back. Cool, this coast is better for me this weekend and the next. Sister has some event here Saturday evening. Also, when I drive to WPB area I usually stay the night and dive the next day as well. So I am happy girl with this plan.

Does this mean we don't have to be up at the butt crack of dawn :)

Oh just so you know I also called Narcosis dive charter - they were full for the 8 am dive - open for the 1 p.m. I guesss peeps are really taking advantage of teh great viz we have had. Knock on wood it stays that way!

Recap - (with no enter key, so it's all in one line)

MissD
Lil' Sis
wstein (maybe... if he can figure out what day it is)
CoolTech
Frogman5
edit in...
Cotampa and
"non-Subaboarder"

multi-pack to share the pain.

Ok Frog... where, when?

I have 4 tanks if someone needs a couple (all filled conservative at 3000. I need to find a better tank fill service on this side of the bay)

+++ Edited in the line spacing +++

We also have Cotampa, and a possible "non-Scubaboarder" I know, but then Wstein is only a "maybe". If everyone (at least those I haven't met yet) could PM me with names and phone numbers, I PM directions.

I'm thinking 8am departure, with a return of 2-3 pm.

CoolTech:
Recap - (with no enter key, so it's all in one line) - MissD and Lil' Sis, wstein, CoolTech and Frog. 5-pack to share the pain. Ok Frog... where, when? I have 4 tanks if someone needs a couple... all filled conservative at 3000. I need to find a better tank fill service on this side of the bay.

Frog he stole my job! Did you see that? Swiped it right out from under me!!!!!! I want retribution! :D

What part of Tampa are you in? EZ Scuba does great fills! I was using someone else and got tired of being shorted. So I use EZ now.

Frog where are we going?

I am sending you my email address for the directions.

Something about purser... walking off in a huff...

Actually, I prefer Concierge... lol

I am currently living in Pinellas until the big D is final and the house is sold... across the lake from Bill Jackson's where I got my last fill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom