Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman_5:
Cooltech, according to the ship's new Purser, your in!

Boat's full, but if anybody wants to be on the waiting list... (boy, normally I have to tie a pork chop around my neck to get my dog to play with me!)

Is there something about your boating skills we should know? :14:

There is a place over in Dunedin - Sea Fox. Or Tanks a Lot which is located at/near the new Clearwater bridge. I have been with each of them exactly ONCE. Shall we see if one goes to say the Sheridan and Blackthorne? I am up for anything.

I can phone tomorrow, if you fellas are interested.

CoolTech,
Hey, every trip is an adventure!
Really, I've been boating for 25 years. Now what is this gizmo for......?

MissD,
Blackthorne & Sheridan sound good. Been wanting to do those for a long time.

Missdirected:
There is a place over in Dunedin - Sea Fox. Or Tanks a Lot which is located at/near the new Clearwater bridge. I have been with each of them exactly ONCE. Shall we see if one goes to say the Sheridan and Blackthorne? I am up for anything.

I can phone tomorrow, if you fellas are interested.

Been out with Sea Fox 3 or 4 times... heard of, but haven't used Tanks.... Yeah, give a call tomorrow and let's go for it!!!

frogman_5:
CoolTech,
Hey, every trip is an adventure!
Really, I've been boating for 25 years. Now what is this gizmo for......?

MissD,
Blackthorne & Sheridan sound good. Been wanting to do those for a long time.

Wow, I haven't been out on a 25 year old boat since the Sea Empress was docked in Manatee... :D

Not the boat.... Aw, never mind!

Will do. Sounds great. Think I will phone Sea Fox first.

And Frogman - don't call me names *miss stomps off muttering purser*

I wanna be the El Capitan :D

Sounds like fun.

I'm trying to find something a bit closer to home this weekend...........well.........maybe......

If you guys go out to the Sheridan this weekend please let me know how you make out (trip report). I'd love to do a charter but for me diving with 2 teenage boys everything's times 3, big $$$'s.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom