Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello All! I just recently got certified and have been lurking and reading for awhile and figured I would finally introduce myself now that I have some dives under my belt.

I live in Brandon, my brother got me into diving and now my wife as disowned him now that I am gone everyweekend. :)

Anyhow just thought I would come out of the shadows and say Hi!

duncan1958:
I had better turn up then so count me in.

Oh, I'm sorry, I think the boat is full, lol. :D

Welcome Grayslin. Finish filling out your profile. Most of us don't bite, with the exception of Walter. Be careful of him - don't say you haven't been warned!

Grayslin:
Hello All! I just recently got certified and have been lurking and reading for awhile and figured I would finally introduce myself now that I have some dives under my belt.

I live in Brandon, my brother got me into diving and now my wife as disowned him now that I am gone everyweekend. :)

Anyhow just thought I would come out of the shadows and say Hi!

LURKER,,LURKER, sound the alarm.......Just kidding. Welcome my friend, as you can see by reading previous posts, we are VERY active here in the Tampa area. Hope to dive with you soon.

N@rco$i$:
April 29th its looking like I'll be going out to Veterans reef with some neighbors who haven't been out in awhile. I figure a shallow (45 ft) reef with some debris and a few bardges is a good place for them to knock off some rust. Boat is full, but if anybody else wants to take a few on thier boat and follow me out or meet me there that would work.

April 30th I'll need to spend with the wife so I still have a wife come the next weekend.

May 6th ans 7th I've got prior commitments

May 13th I'm planning the Sheridan, and the nearby Blackthorn. I got a nice map of the wreck site drawn out by Mike_aue. I have room for 2 more that day, If anybody else wants to take a few on thier boat and follow me out or meet me there that would work.

May 7th it's fishing with dad again. If you've been on this forum for awhile you know how those trips turn out for me. :flush:

May 13th Sheridan Trip is now full

I'll be at Ginnie on the 29th for some practice.

The best part of the RJT trip besides trying to figure out how to throw Mike overboard and keep his rebreather was listening to the exchange between N@rco$i$ and his son concerning flying fish.

Look dad, flying fish!
What?
Flying fish dad!
What have I told you about making stuff up!
I'm not making it up dad....the're out there.
Thats it! I'm tired of this nonsense, one more time and.....
(This is where I came in)
UH Dave...
yeah?
There really are flying fish.
(blank look)
look over there for a minute.
Holy $%#&! The're flying!
yep.

eandiver:

The best part of the RJT trip besides trying to figure out how to throw Mike overboard and keep his rebreather was listening to the exchange between N@rco$i$ and his son concerning flying fish.

Look dad, flying fish!
What?
Flying fish dad!
UH Dave...
yeah?
(blank look)
yep.

lol :D

eandiver:

Look dad, flying fish!
What?
Flying fish dad!
UH Dave...
yeah?
(blank look)
yep.

Flying fish, If we caught one of those would it be considered poultry, fish, or poulfish. :huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom