Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok guys rub it in
Next time I want to be on the dive where everything is perfect and someone else can get bashed about and have to turn around:freak:

It was fun anyway and it was nice to meet you all

well just got back from a day out at weeki wachee... brought my uncle and coursin out there just to get them back in and used to the water... of course today was probably the lowest recorded visibilty so there wasnt much to see.. regaurdless they really enjoied it :) saying things like.. it was pretty cool not being able to see much but the hand in front of your face and trying to find your way around the sinkhole walls... ill make cave divers out of them yet :D

Narcosis, next time just pm a MOD that is currently on-line.

Wow, Weeki was that busy? My sister finished her cert out there today - haven't asked her about it yet.

wow dont even know what u guys/girls are talkin about... there were two there when we showed up.. but that was at 13:00 so maybe it was a moring thing... what was going on today? and maybe thats why it was so stirred up.... grrrrr

I leave here (Spain) tomorrow stop off in UK at my dads for one night then fly to Florida wednesday.Diving with Splashdown on thursday and friday.
Will be in Bradenton sometime around the 5th may.
Look forward to meeting and diving with some of you guys soon.
I am just a little excited :) :) :)

rvagrad77:
Ok guys rub it in
Next time I want to be on the dive where everything is perfect and someone else can get bashed about and have to turn around:freak:

Rub, Rub, Rub, Just kidding Rvagrad77.:D Hey, next time will be better.

Kray_Z, I can't even imagine that kind of vis at the spring, something big must have gone on for that to happen. Did it ever clear ?

Duncan, have a safe trip over here, we'll be waiting for that trip report when you get done with Splashdown divers. PM one of us when your in our area so we can make plans to hook up.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom