Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver:
Correct me if I'm wrong N@rco$i$ but isn't that the second time she said M16 instead of M60?

Dang, I did it again. I know it is the M60's I have no idea why I keep saying M16's. I know, I do it out of the kindness of my heart, for your entertainment. Grief, I am soooo thoughtful, I can't stand it. Could you imagine hunting for rifles. We would have EAN out all freaking day trying to scout one of those, lol.

Kray_Z:
duncan1958:
just a bit :wink: sadly trying to read it out loud sounds more like I have turrets.

:rofl2:

Hey Duncan, you will have a better chance where you are going for Megalodon teeth. My friend and her dive club is doing that boat soon - she speaks highly of him as well.

Missdirected:
Dang, I did it again. Could you imagine hunting for rifles. We would have EAN out all freaking day trying to scout one of those, lol.

just imagine trying to walk away with that many m16's... might just decide to look only for the more compact version... the M4A1 :)

Going to Veterans Reef on Saturday, boat looks full but if anybody else has a boat and wants to take a few divers and follow me out we could do that.

Doing the Sheridan on Sunday off my boat. Have room for 2 possibly 3. Again, Once those seats are gone if anybody has a boat and wants to follow.

Hi Duncan,

I'm just up the road from Bradenton, just south of the Skyway bridge. The "Wake" and I are free that weekend. Although a boat trip down to Venice sounds interesting, the reality is it's about 40 NM each way and a whole lot more gas than I'd burn in the truck.

We don't have a lot of natural reefs on the west coast, mostly they are artificial. We do have lots of ledges and wrecks. I'd be happy to take you out to some of Tampa Bay's finest (wrecks). (And the rest of the crew's invited too, even MissD, who has no appreciation for a true artist~! (or wrecks)).

Now about that Rioja... Confiscated by the customs inspector?

Rich

Frogman, you up to Veterans Reef this Saturday, or is that too far (don't know where you sail out of)

Gentleman I think I need to buy you trailers for christmas! :D :D :D :D or you guys can just start collecting money on the street corners in the evening :)

I'm out of Terra Ceia Bay. Veterans reef is a little far, but if I can muster a full crew, and for a special occasion...

Actually Frogman I think we should just let MissD buy us trailers :D Christmas in May.

I rented a trailer and towed my boat to the Keys last year. I called the ordeal "dragging the Dreadnaught"! Actually had a hard time finding a ramp big enough in the Keys.

(BTW, make mine a triple axle, please!!!!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom