Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Frogman, remind me to strangle u the next time I see u, pretty plz. I will let my sister have first dibs, since she is the one with her hair sticking straight up, lol. I am single - are u wanting me to stay that way or something by posting horrid pics? :D

Darlin', I expect you to get proposals of marriage based on that photo alone.

Missdirected:
Sister is getting certified this week :multi:

Damn! She just wants to go to Costa Rica.

Nice pictures!!!!

Going to have to post them up over at TIA and see what the guys think.

I went diving at Venice Friday and only found one tooth. You guys are making me feel bad :sad_2:
On the other hand it was a nice tooth and the vis was great.

If I weren't ALREADY married! :wink: You look great!

Just found this thread! Doh! We were in Tampa yesterday looking at dive spots. Tired of being landlocked, we headed South for better viz and REAL beaches. Ended up hitting Fort DeSoto. Wow! Tampa was gorgeous. Feeling viz that good made we hunger for the Venice shores! Gas prices made for an expensive weekend, but it was well worth it.
I lofted my new 5', 3-D shark kite, and the parafoil as well. I think Tampa is quickly becoming my fav dive spot. There's something about driving over a bridge and being able to tell what is sand and what is not. In Cedar Key, the diveable area off shore is limited to my bottle of Perrier! (just kidding, I don't drink Perrier.) After the Megadive in May, I plan on diving at least one weekend a month.

rvagrad77:
I went diving at Venice Friday and only found one tooth. You guys are making me feel bad :sad_2:
On the other hand it was a nice tooth and the vis was great.

Where did you dive?

Missdirected:
Frogman, remind me to strangle u the next time I see u, pretty plz. I will let my sister have first dibs, since she is the one with her hair sticking straight up, lol. I am single - are u wanting me to stay that way or something by posting horrid pics? :D

Frogman_5, one unwritten rule about MissD, whenever you post a picture of her you must cut and past a victoria secret model over her in the original photo so she looks good and doesn't try to kill you next time she see's you:D . see below.

I found this out the hard way. Missd, now were even for all the tooth jokes..hahahaha

Hi.
N@rco$i$ you may remember me I posted some weeks back about my trip to Florida.
Well I have sorted my dates out and will be in the Tampa area from the tuesday the 2nd of may till monday the 8th .
Booked onto tooth dive with Florida west scuba on the saturday 6th.
I know its a way off yet and as I am not sure how you guys work your dive days out
thought it best to let you all know what my plans were.
Would really like to meet up with you and some of the other guys from the Tampa area divers be it in or out of the water.
Duncan

Off of Alahambra

eandiver:
Nice pictures!!!!

Going to have to post them up over at TIA and see what the guys think.

Watch yourself mister *glares at EANDiver out of the corner of her eye*

rvagrad77:
Off of Alahambra

Can you be a little more specific? We dived straight out from the pipes and most almost all the teeth in 19 feet of water. Where were you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom