take the new Aussie citizenship test!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For anyone planning on moving to Australia to enjoy our diving on a long term basis you may want to study the citizenship test
Why on earth would I want to do that? The bloody place is crawling with Australians!!! :D

worst of the worst theives, murderers and other criminals where sent to Tassie :rofl3:

Exactly why I fitted in so well into the international mining industry....

We're proud of our nefarious heritage too! So proud we do our utmost to keep our genes in the family. Why - my own family ‘tree’ has a shape not unlike a blackberry bush. :D

BTW: Kim obviously has never been to Bondi beach – a sea of Union Jacks, soccer balls and pasty white skin being crisped to a nice red hue.....

(Like most poms I’m sure he desperately wishes he was born Australian , but just can’t to bring himself to admit it. Notice that he’s still in the initial denial stage: maybe some online psychotherapy is in order to bring him to acceptance of the fact)

Cheers,
Rohan.

My brother actually did move to Australia from England.

Going through immigration the officer asked him if he had a criminal record, to which my comedian brother answered "Oh,I'm sorry ,I did not realise it was still a requirement ! "

He was there a while..........................

Going through immigration the officer asked him if he had a criminal record, to which my comedian brother answered "Oh,I'm sorry ,I did not realise it was still a requirement ! "

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

There's a few left out........

What do real men in Oz Drive????

And how many Volvos is this worth????

Nominate the 101 uses for Vegemite

Hint: The first one is you eat it.

What is the other name for a Chokito???

What SAUCE do you like?????

What salt do you like on your chips????

:inlove: ahhhhh, i love english humour. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom