take the new Aussie citizenship test!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoon car?

Hoon car?

hoon...ummmmmmm a person that drives a car fast and makes alot of noise

hooning around, being a danger to themselves and others by driving unsafely

you know... being a bloody idiot :D

Almighty? I'm sad to say this, but the Poms may be right about the Aussies. Even if they are as hard to understand as you are. (sigh) :shakehead:

Art

Almighty? I'm sad to say this, but the Poms may be right about the Aussies. Even if they are as hard to understand as you are. (sigh) :shakehead:

Art

awwwww...! i kinda like the accent, though.

This thread makes me sympathize with the flight attendant who recently tossed an Australian woman off the plane when the woman said "fair dinkum" after being asked if she would take bloody mary mix instead of tomato juice...apparently, the attendant thought it was an :confused:obscene response.

I was willing to give it a go until I read #24. I tried vegimite once and have not forgotten it. It was not a good experience.:D

Then again, I do like beer. But is there enough beer in the world to counteract the effects of vegimite?

I was willing to give it a go until I read #24. I tried vegimite once and have not forgotten it. It was not a good experience.:D

Then again, I do like beer. But is there enough beer in the world to counteract the effects of vegimite?

you can take a bottle of beer first and then consumed the next 24 bottles...and then try the vegemite... ud be too wasted to remember how it tastes.

I've tried Vegemite ... I like it :?

Although, I know of whole families living in abject horror of the stuff sitting on their shelf :11:

Vegimite: food of the gods! I'm sure its the only food eaten in heaven.

Jeeze - the test is way too easy, and I'm only a Tasmanian...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom