Swampers DIVE CAMP Weekend anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got you on the list, who else is joining Shawn? Frank? Alan? We don't want to have him diving solo!

Night diving with Shawn? Tempting .... I'm still lounging around the pools at Disney so my Margarita fogged brain is not capable of making that kind of decision just yet, but I'll be back in Austin Tuesday night. I just might be able to join in.

I got you on the list, who else is joining Shawn? Frank? Alan? We don't want to have him diving solo!

I was thinking about doing that dive.........:eyebrow:
\
-------------- Edit :
Yes.... I'm going Friday Night !!!

Last edited:
Night diving with Shawn? Tempting .... I'm still lounging around the pools at Disney so my Margarita fogged brain is not capable of making that kind of decision just yet, but I'll be back in Austin Tuesday night. I just might be able to join in.

Now that's taking the long way back to Austin. Glad to hear you're not still in Norway (?) since the volcano has shut down most European air travel.

Only a couple maybe 4 more days of work before the camping and diving trip begins.

Frank and I are hooking up Friday. That is too cool to be with an oldtimer or did I say timeliner opps. :rofl3:

Anyone camping please bring cooking utinsels and if you can let me know what pots and pans and frying things you can bring that would be helpful.

We will collect money and go grocery shopping on demand, that seems to work the best.

We do have propane grill and firewood showing up.

Look forward to seeing everyone and diving together.

OGrady was supposed to show up with the whiskey. Sounds like he has already tapped into that brew.

We'll have a banner up at Windy Point Private between the trees holding the best spots for the group.
SwampBanner.jpg

I'll have special cards too for Official Swamp Divers, which will also get us discounts on air! I'm looking forward to it and seeing everyone there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom