Swampers DIVE CAMP Weekend anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Before this thread slips off the first page I thought I'd say that I'll be coming down for the Camp out.
'Looking to get there by mid afternoon on Friday the 23rd.

See Ya :crafty:

what thickness of wetsuit should we plan on wearing? above the thermocline temps could easily be 66-67 (3mm territory for me). below the thermocline, who knows?

I'll be in my 7mm with hood.

I'll be in NYC, but hope to join you all for another trip in the future. Have a great time guys!

Since TexDiveGuy reminded me, I will be out on Friday, late morning to midafternoon, but will not spend the night. I might come out Saturday, but not Sunday.

I was planning on coming down Friday, but due to an unforseen event my divebuddy and I will be arriving Satuday afternoon. We will be camping as originally planned, just not on Friday night.

OK----worked out my plans with the family on my father's 87th. birthday.

SO I will be in Austin, Friday night and Sat., leaving for home Sunday morning. Moteling it as I gave up camping years back, and since the accident..... sleeping on the ground just does not sound cool! Alan

PS- please update the list of attendees

I can't make it. I have a midterm in a nuclear fundies class the Monday so I will be studying all weekend.

...looking forward to the summer swampfest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom