Swampers BBQ update and current info...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well...than I don't know what else to do. I do understand what you're saying, but I don't know any other way to do it!

Tell you what, just tell anyone intertested to just show up! We'll feed them...

How about chainging your post to tell people to PM you. I'd hate to see an extra 100 show up unexpected. :D

I ended up with a full-size 4-door by mself, and I'll be around DEMA if anyone wants a ride to the BBQ.

I wear the same hat as in my avatar, so you should be able to find me? :D

well i am going to hi-jack this here thread. we are out of here bright and early, is it dark and early if you leave before the sun come sun come up..oh never mind, in the morning headed to houston tom attend the bbq. its going to be fun to have our send off dinner with friends both those we have known and those we will meet.

The BBQ was great fun for those who showed up. It's always great to see old friends and meet new ones.

I must say I am sadly disappointed in the number of locals who didn't bother to show up. At the least I expected to be notified if people weren't going to show up, especially after asking several times to let me know. NetDoc went to alot of expense to provide this function so everyone could get together and meet and I'm sorry for the poor turnout from the Swampers. We had more people from out of town than locals...that's pitiful! Thanks to those of you who did let me know your plans had changed. And a big THANKS to those of you from far and wide who did come.

Dee:
The BBQ was great fun for those who showed up. It's always great to see old friends and meet new ones.

I must say I am sadly disappointed in the number of locals who didn't bother to show up. At the least I expected to be notified if people weren't going to show up, especially after asking several times to let me know. NetDoc went to alot of expense to provide this function so everyone could get together and meet and I'm sorry for the poor turnout from the Swampers. We had more people from out of town than locals...that's pitiful! Thanks to those of you who did let me know your plans had changed. And a big THANKS to those of you from far and wide who did come.
Yep, it was sad that so many no-showed. This hurt them a lot more than us, was we still had a great time. Just think - good good, a few hours with NetDoc, Tech Admin, Natasha, Dee, Me :lol2: and others in great conversation over good foord and a few brews, plus shirts, mugs, etc. Gawd, it was nice. And they blew it.

Some of those folks were operators, too - and it'll cost them money this year. That was not the reason for the BBQ, but networking is money. No pity here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom