Swampers BBQ update and current info...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seems kinda of low for the parking lots right around the convention center, but you should be able to find lots not to far away for around $5-$10.

I'm usually in town every day so I'll try to get around the convention center to check out parking prices during business days.

I'll post what I find out.

Dee:
Foo, and anyone else who can't go......be sure and go to the calendar and remove your name. Just click on the [I will no longer be attending this event] thing under the list of names.

Dee, I tried it twice yesterday and once today, but my name is still on the list- it just moved down to the bottom, instead of deleting. If you can help me, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, please accept my apology for being puter challenged.

Foo

Foo:
Dee, I tried it twice yesterday and once today, but my name is still on the list- it just moved down to the bottom, instead of deleting. If you can help me, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, please accept my apology for being puter challenged.

Foo

Hmmm....that's weird! I tried earlier to remove your name but I can't. I've started a seperate list so it's not that big a deal. Sorry you can't make it.

Foo:

Foo
the puter is tring to tell you that you must attend this event to prove that you really exist, kind of a "i am here therefore here i am" kind of thing.

LOL! Yeah, Foo....seems you've canceled alot of appearances this summer. We're not sure you aren't a figment of Pete's imagination! :wink: :D

Dee:
LOL! Yeah, Foo....seems you've canceled alot of appearances this summer. We're not sure you aren't a figment of Pete's imagination! :wink: :D

Dang, I have cancelled a lot- I think I get all excited, cause I want to do it all, then later our crazy & busy life hits me and keeps me from diving.

A couple that we know are giving their daughter's wedding on the 16th- one that we feel that we should attend.

Right now I'm SICK with a stomach virus! Feel really crappy, this is the first time I've been up for a few mins all day... but we are still planning to go to CSSP this Sunday.

Yah, right... :wink:

anybody from the dallas area going down to houston either late thursday or friday(as with school im not able to go down during the week, and then would head back to dallas on sunday) before the BBQ ? im going down to the BBQ and to look around houston as there isnt much at dema that would be for me as im not associated with a shop or a buyer for one.

then also anybody have a spot in a room or wanting to split a room they have booked ?

Tooth

I'm thinking about flying on over Thursday night. Got some frequent flyer miles I can use but need to find others looking to share a room and car. Anyone interested in a slumber party?

ReneeC:
I'm thinking about flying on over Thursday night. Got some frequent flyer miles I can use but need to find others looking to share a room and car. Anyone interested in a slumber party?
Sharkdiver00 has been offering to help travelers out, but I don't know if anyone has taken her up on her offer or not? {See above post.} I'll PM her and alert her to your post.

Let me know by PM if I can give you a ride or something, even though I won't arrive until Friday. Doubt that you'd want to bunk at my suite. :D

See ya' there, or at the BBQ! :dazzler1:

Back
Top Bottom