Swampers BBQ update and current info...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
Oh, did you do one of the priceline packages? I have considered doing that before. Let me know how it works out!
Thanks,
Foo
Foo,

I needed to go to Boston last year and used Priceline. High season for foliage but landed a Doubletree downtown for $50 a night and got upgraded to a deluxe room! Couldn't beat that. Just have to know the area you want to be in.

Renee

DiverG:
Seems kinda of low for the parking lots right around the convention center, but you should be able to find lots not to far away for around $5-$10.

I'm usually in town every day so I'll try to get around the convention center to check out parking prices during business days.

I'll post what I find out.

Finally got around to checking some parking lot prices close to the convention center. It seems like you should be able to get parking from $5-10.

IM coming to the BBQ, all the way from florida! Cant sign up on the calendar though, but put me down along with one other. See you guys saturday, or at DEMA.

I'm not going to make it to the Barbque after all. I will be in San Antonio. Sorry to miss everyone.

Judy

jviehe:
IM coming to the BBQ, all the way from florida! Cant sign up on the calendar though, but put me down along with one other. See you guys saturday, or at DEMA.

Others have said they couldn't sing up here, and I think I just found the problem? When you click the link in Pst #1, you go to another page that includes these instructios:
We need an idea of how many of you plan to attend so if you would be so kind, please click the link below to add your name to the attendence list. I realize this list doesn't allow for those who will be with you to be added so please post in the ongoing thread how many will be in your party.
But there is no "link below" to do so. :silly:

I'll PM Dee about your plight.

I don't know which #1 post you're referring to. In this post the link to the calendar seems to be working just fine.

Edit....TA found the 'glitch'. Seems I put the BBQ on the calendar in JUNE! Sorry folks...it's fixed now. Thanks for the heads up, Don.

Well i hate to post this but gonna have to. Due to on going medical problems that started over the summer( and after a test yesterday im now facing surgury) i wont be able to make the BBQ in houston :sad: .

I really wanted to meet the people behind the board, but that will have to be for a next time (pete maybe jambo 05 ?) as i need to take care of my health first. but for those going if you wouldnt mind please take pictures for me as i will be there in spirit since i cant be there in person.

well you all have fun at the event and have some good Q for me.

Tooth

Dee:
I don't know which #1 post you're referring to. In this post the link to the calendar seems to be working just fine.

Edit....TA found the 'glitch'. Seems I put the BBQ on the calendar in JUNE! Sorry folks...it's fixed now. Thanks for the heads up, Don.

Dee, I admit to being a computer moron;

But if I go to post#1 above;

Then click the "Here" link to go to the roster page, I can see names of members;

But if a new member reads "click the link below to sign-up";

I swear there is no link!! :wacko:

I'm advising people to just PM you. Hope that's okay?

OK...I changed the link to lead to the Calendar. Folks will just have to click on the event to sign up...I think!

Dee:
OK...I changed the link to lead to the Calendar. Folks will just have to click on the event to sign up...I think!
No, that's just more difficult to get to the list, I think?!

Here's what I did; please try this: Pretned you're going in as a member would and want to sign up. Then look for a link to sign up. :shocked:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom