Swamper Bound for Caymans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxIceDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Contrary to the popular opinion, I do like warm water diving too. We are headed to the Cayman Islands on Nov 12th to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary.

Will be staying at Cobalt Coast on Grand Cayman.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the water temp in Cayman in November?

Randy

Randy,
I am gonna guess that water temps will be somewhere between 80 and 84 deg F; probably leaning toward the cool end of that range. Water temps on Bonaire two weeks ago were a consistent 84 F.

Congratulations on the anniversary. Does the Mrs. know that you ice dive too?

Thank you for the information. We are already booked with DiveTech on a package deal. But I will check out the Deep Blue operation as well.

I am guessing water temps around 79-81F.

My choices for exposure protection are a 2mm short, 5mm backzip or a dry suit. I guess that I will go with the 5mm. I don't think that I will get too warm.

I was diving in Lake Travis this weekend. The water temp was 78 and a 5mm was pretty much the perfect suit for the job.

Back
Top Bottom