Suunto D6i.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver-6873

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Folks ... our son loves his D6i and it’s his everyday watch with diving 2-3 days per week. Sadly, as many may know the OEM SS band has had real quality problems for some owners.

Has anyone found high quality aftermarket SS bands for the D6i or another band that they really like for everyday wear?

Thanks for your suggestions.

I used it on a zulu/nato type of strap. Any 24mm one will do, which is a bit wider than most other watches so slightly harder to find. The official one from Suunto is good, the DeepBlu Cosmiq ones are also perfectly matched and much longer (ideal for drysuit). (Those are not ideal for day to day wear though as they will go two laps around most peoples wrists...)

Thanks for the suggestions so far, I will pass them along. I know he’d really like a replacement SS band for it but just doesn’t trust the Suunto ones (too many peer professions here on have also had issues with daily wear of them - he is also an OWSI).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom