For Sale Suunto D5 white with tank pod for sale, excellent used condition with box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

godiva

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am the original owner of this Suunto D5 white watch. It will come with computer, pod, original computer box with serial number, and USB cable. All are in great shape. It was just serviced this month (December 2023) by my LDS where I purchased it in 2019.
I have a video of myself scrolling through the screens if you want to make sure they all work.
This is just too heavy for me to wear day to day. I have loved it though. It has been recreational warm water diving only.
It has been reset to factory settings for you.
Asking $750 for everything, plus cost of shipping

If you only want one part of it, let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_5061.jpeg
    IMG_5061.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5064.jpeg
    IMG_5064.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5063.jpeg
    IMG_5063.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5069.jpeg
    IMG_5069.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5070.jpeg
    IMG_5070.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 41
HI, I hope you had good luck selling your computer. I have one to sell too. I can't figure out how to reset it to the factory settings. Could you share the steps to do that? I tried what I thought was right... plug into computer go to suuntolink connect - watches - reset- reset again. but it is still connected to my phone and has all my info...
I can't get a response from the live chat on the Suunto website.
Thank you if you are able to help

In the meantime. I have a Suunto D5 Black to sell. It has only 15 dives on it.
I am asking $500.00
I am switching to a Garmin so my buddy and I can communicate underwater...

So many people selling suuntos because they switched to Garmin
Myself and gf included

HI, I hope you had good luck selling your computer. I have one to sell too. I can't figure out how to reset it to the factory settings. Could you share the steps to do that? I tried what I thought was right... plug into computer go to suuntolink connect - watches - reset- reset again. but it is still connected to my phone and has all my info...
So many people selling suuntos because they switched to Garmin
Myself and gf included
Yeah I know - that is my plan as well

In the meantime. I have a Suunto D5 Black to sell. It has only 15 dives on it.
I am asking $500.00
I am switching to a Garmin so my buddy and I can communicate underwater...
O luck
no luck selling yet. not even a nibble. As for resetting, I really just fiddled around with it and then found it on the watch/computer itself

Back
Top Bottom