Surcharge for using PayPal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does BA have a dock fee if you dive with a different op?

To date they have not charged our clients, but we do not use the pier often.

My first read of Zelle is that it works between US banks...... The never ending twist of how to get Loonies, dollars and Euros here...

Revolut works well for the Euro crowd. What boat do you rent? I am regualrly looking for last minute boat rentals as we take a lot of last minute reservations.

Well, Mon to Mon is a bit odd
Odd in what way? From a price perspective?
Orbitz shows now $60/76 with $8 adder for refundable.
Dang - not for me. I used the same dates on Orbitz you did. I can't explain the difference.
CM2_Orbitz.jpg

Dang - not for me. I used the same dates on Orbitz you did. I can't explain the difference.
View attachment 723038
Clear your browser. Many times pricing will be based on past searches, purchase, or location.

View attachment 723038

Just checked and still see the rates I posted earlier. Are you logged in to an account? The regular rates are the same in our screenshots, the difference is in the discount savings.

Mon-Mon is not super odd just most arrive or leave on a weekend.

Clear your browser. Many times pricing will be based on past searches, purchase, or location.
I hear that so often but not once have seen it proven. It defies basic salesmanship. If they didn't sell you on it the first few times you checked, raising the price is likely to cause you to write it off for good. Good salesmen try to "sweeten the pot" to close a sale not raise the price.

Personally, I don't think the oceanview is for the price difference. You'll see the ocean enough as it is and you can always go down to the second level by the bar and pool and lounge in a chair with an ocean view.

I hear that so often but not once have seen it proven. It defies basic salesmanship. If they didn't sell you on it the first few times you checked, raising the price is likely to cause you to write it off for good. Good salesmen try to "sweeten the pot" to close a sale not raise the price.
When I was in grad school we discussed it and the litigation brought against Amazon. They people in their chat rooms figured it out. At that point 2010ish it was legal but obviously poor form.

Are you logged in to an account?
OK - now we're closer. I created an account and got the same "rack rate" and discount as you, but with a higher calculated rate! Not sure how 48% off $128 is $66 for me and $60 for you. I give up :) .

CM3_Orbitz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom