Who will win the Superbowl?

• Pittsburgh

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Seattle

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A Sack?????? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry people,, but Pittsburgh is just NOT THAT GOOD! The lucky *******s!

Pittsburgh!!! Yeah!

Well.... that's that. BAH! It would have been nice if Seattle had come to the game today. Cowher can't even congratulate his men! loser!!!!

Must admit that I had little to no interest in the game. I did have it on, but I was far more interested in reviewing the footage I shot the last two days of diving than I was in the game. More more interesting.

Before the game I had joked with friends that I was going to invent a new type of VCR or Tivo. I know they have ones that can eliminate the commercials when recording a program. I want to create one that ONLY records the commercials.

However, I didn't even see a single commercial that intrigued me. The only thing I really stopped to watch was when the Rolling Stones were performing!

Well, at least Seattle kept working until the end. Shows class.

jepuskar:
No HDTV and I'm sure the ref looked at that.....sounds like your gonna have to live the rest of your life knowing you know more than the ref who reviewed the play.

I can live with that. I've forgotten more about football than that moron will ever know. This game was living proof of that.

BTW -- the referee and his crew should have shared the MVP trophy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom