Who will win the Superbowl?

• Pittsburgh

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Seattle

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damselfish:
poll needs an option for "don't care"

I agree, another super bowl that I didn't see one second of.

Was it Tottie Fields who called it the Toilet Bowl many years back???

ScubaTexan:
BTW -- the referee and his crew should have shared the MVP trophy.

fixfix7rd.jpg

Boo Hooo Hooo! Dem boids just couldn't fly! Younz need to relax! Just go get a few pierogies and a couple bottles of iron city and chill! And even I thought ben's td was iffy but the seahawks just played like real jagoffs in the second half.

Too funny Scott!!

That's what it looked like from here.

Sea ya!

JimLap:
Boo Hooo Hooo! Dem boids just couldn't fly! Younz need to relax! Just go get a few pierogies and a couple bottles of iron city and chill! And even I thought ben's td was iffy but the seahawks just played like real jagoffs in the second half.

True.

But how's about da first haf? He he he

ScottZeagle:

What can I say, the Steelers had better special teams support than the Seahawks. If the Seahawks expect to win a Superbowl in the future they will need to develop their own special team capability.

Payback for the colts game. And yeah the steelers played like crap the first half. It was a win and a big one at that but also an UGLY ONE!! And Mike Holmgren was crying about it on the news tonite. He sounded just like Joey Porter after indy. And BTW, it's JUST A GAME!! Funniest quote I heard tho was Connie Rice's prediction. "I believe I think the steelers will win." I believe I think I'll not vote for her for anything. It's one or the other Connie!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom