Who will win the Superbowl?

• Pittsburgh

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Seattle

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with Damselfish. Don't care. Just returned from supermarket and all the Doritos were gone and so were Tostidos. Favorite popcorn - cleaned out.

jepuskar:
I predict the half will end with Seattle 3 and the Steelers 7.

Correction: Halftime score -- Stealers and Officials 7, Seahawks 3 :mad:

# 1, im pretty tuned up on very good Gin. # 2 Im thinking a low score both sides, but im hangin with Seattle by 10. In all honestly. I have been touched by the great "SPIRITS" ......(gin) so dont bet the farm on me!!!! tHis is a MAJOR holiday in my home, so ROCK ON. !!!!!

Texan, where did you come up with that? There wasnt undisputable proof that ball did not hit the white line?

I am rooting for the Seahawks, but it looked like they got the call right giving the camera angles.

His knee was down before the ball ever got close to the plane of the goal line. Better adjust the fine tuning on that HDTV you're watching...

No HDTV and I'm sure the ref looked at that.....sounds like your gonna have to live the rest of your life knowing you know more than the ref who reviewed the play.

Seattle is goin in babay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom