Who will win the Superbowl?

• Pittsburgh

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Seattle

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How many more super bowls do we have to sit through that are blown by the zebras? Im sick of seeing a big game that the refs ruin by being blind paid off idiots! The steelers did not win the game they were handed it on a big platter by the ref. I could of cared less who won the game I just wanted to see a game not tainted by refs and thats what we got again! I didnt watch the trophy presentation did the ref give the trophy to them like he did the game?

mmbawden:
How many more super bowls do we have to sit through that are blown by the zebras? Im sick of seeing a big game that the refs ruin by being blind paid off idiots! The steelers did not win the game they were handed it on a big platter by the ref. I could of cared less who won the game I just wanted to see a game not tainted by refs and thats what we got again! I didnt watch the trophy presentation did the ref give the trophy to them like he did the game?

Maybe this should be moved to the whine and cheeze forum.

Get over it. In every sport where there are referees, there will be people who disagree with their decisons. There were enough mistakes by both teams during this less than super bowl that they should look at first. Watch the game video. The players get paid BIG BUCKS to do this for a living. When they drop a pass, fumble, hold, miss a tackle, miss coverage, etc. it is alway somebody else's fault.

I heard that the NFL announced today that the officials made no mistakes during the game. How typical of our "it's not my fault" society.

On to Miami I say for Super Bowl 41!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom