Superbowl 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My prediction for the game today:
The Saints will get a few good plays and perhaps even be leading by 10 at halftime due to a Colts fumble and perhaps an interception.
In the second half, the Colts defense will stiffen considerably with blitzes and smashing around Breeze. Payton Manning will start picking apart the Saints about half way through the 3rd quarter and the Colts will be rolling downhill with 4-6 minutes left in the 4th quarter.
Colts 35, Saints 24.
GO SAINTS!

Chug
Just happy to be here.

My prediction for the game today:
The Saints will get a few good plays and perhaps even be leading by 10 at halftime due to a Colts fumble and perhaps an interception.
In the second half, the Colts defense will stiffen considerably with blitzes and smashing around Breeze. Payton Manning will start picking apart the Saints about half way through the 3rd quarter and the Colts will be rolling downhill with 4-6 minutes left in the 4th quarter.
Colts 35, Saints 24.
GO SAINTS!

Chug
Just happy to be here.

That sounds like a pretty good prediction to me. But I will say that if the Saints can do to Manning what they did to Favre the Saints could very easily win. Go Colts!

Last edited:
Go Saints!

Is there really a frikkin' reason for a 17 hour pregame show?

Chug

The Pregame is to build suspense. Unfortunately it makes me want to flip and miss part of the game just like now.

You haven't missed much yet.

Who Dat!!!

Geaux Saints!

Who DAT???

Tough call, especially since I said I'd like to see the Saints win, I wasn't predicting they will. I do have the feeling this will not be a lopsided Superbowl.

I'll go out on a limb and say Saints 31, Colts 27. More wishful thinking for a good game than an actual prediction.

Looking good on the Saints 31 part so far. Geaux Saints!!!!

:shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom