Superbowl 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If Freeney doesn't play, that will be a bit of problem for the Colts. Allows the Saints double team Mathis. Be interesting to see how that plays out.

Interesting that Sports Illustrated mentions that Freeney has been sleeping with a stimulation machine on his right ankle and spending hours per day in a hyperbaric chamber to increase the amount of oxygen his body ingests. They are obviously pulling out the stops (after all it's the Super Bowl!), but with over 50% tendon damage, I can't see how it will be possible. :confused:

Everybody misses the Pro Bowl due to injury. A hangnail is enough to scratch you from the Pro Bowl roster.

What's your take on this year's SUPERBOWL? It's early in the playoffs, but I'm routen for the Cowboys!

:football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football::football:

Go ravens!!!

Cowboys are lookin well balanced going into this weekend, Go Cowboys! :banana:

GO PATS!!!

minnesotavikings.jpg

Go Go cowboys....

:chuckle:

That said, I'd really like to see the Saints win this one.

A couple of quick questions:

1. Why was the Pro Bowl played before the Super Bowl this year? and

2. Why not Hawaii?

Score predictions?

Tough call, especially since I said I'd like to see the Saints win, I wasn't predicting they will. I do have the feeling this will not be a lopsided Superbowl.

I'll go out on a limb and say Saints 31, Colts 27. More wishful thinking for a good game than an actual prediction.

A couple of quick questions:

1. Why was the Pro Bowl played before the Super Bowl this year? and

2. Why not Hawaii?

I think the answer to both questions: it was the first sell out of the Pro Bowl in years.

It is not like it is a real football game... but it is real money.

It is not like it is a real football game...

Looked like a practice session the for a team just before the Superbowl. I gave up in the second half. I know they were having fun, but after watching real football, it wasnt doing it for me.

I will pull for the saints, however this game will be decided on which team shows up. If the Saints defense (yes I know the Jets' statistics) shows up, Manning will have to earn his keep. An explosive New Orleans defense will have Manning looking at the lights. That being said the offense will have to play also.

All in all it should be a good game, both teams earned the spot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom