Superbowl 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...............Saints!!!!!!!!!!:d

My prediction for the game today:
Colts 35, Saints 24.
GO SAINTS!

I NAILED IT HUH!!!!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Chug
Wishes he was back in LA tonight!!

...............Saints!!!!!!!!!!:d

How Bout them Saints!!!!!!!------been a fan(from Louisiana) since they started in '67 as a high school soph.......WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to tell ya! WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE LET THE DAWGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuke::nuke::nuke: :D

Last edited:
033109ovie.jpg

OVECHKIN! a

so.... now that the game is over.... were the commercials "down in quality this year"?

an what about that Tim Tebow commercial that was 'so hyped' in the weeks before?

$3million spent for 30 seconds and that's the best they can come up with?

so.... now that the game is over.... were the commercials "down in quality this year"?

an what about that Tim Tebow commercial that was 'so hyped' in the weeks before?

$3million spent for 30 seconds and that's the best they can come up with?

I found diminished professionalism in the commercials as well. A lot of money to get the message out, but today, I can't remember any of the messages... :mooner:

How about the half time show who liked the CSI concert? I thought the show was not that good.

I remember the commercials being REALLY bad last year, so it was at least slightly better. Unfortunately, Bud is really slipping... i'd say Doritos has been one upping everyone. Loved the bark collar commercial haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom