Superbowl 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the half time show who liked the CSI concert? I thought the show was not that good.

The Who? ... the WHO ?!?!

:confused:

That was about as exciting as watching your grandparents have sex.

Those guys should've stayed in the nursing home and watched the game on TV ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I liked the Go Daddy.com commercials. I forget the women race car driver's name. :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I agree I bet they had the defibrillator's handy also bet they had to take a hit of oxygen after the show.

The single best moment in this years playoffs was Favre throwing the interception that cost his team the game.

SWEET!

The single best moment in this years playoffs was Favre throwing the interception that cost his team the game.

SWEET!

:shocked2:

How about the half time show who liked the CSI concert? I thought the show was not that good.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I thought the halftime show sucked..... the Who definitely should have stayed hidden. an iPod in a docking station would have sounded better.

The light show the did was a big production though from a different point of view though... still was overshaddowed by the fact that the Who sucked and couldn't carry a tune.

I thought the halftime show sucked..... the Who definitely should have stayed hidden. an iPod in a docking station would have sounded better.

The light show the did was a big production though from a different point of view though... still was overshaddowed by the fact that the Who sucked and couldn't carry a tune.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

they did like you & me------got OLD, back in '67 they were much better for a 'live' show.....

Back
Top Bottom