Superbowl 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm rooting for the saints because I love that city (well, except for Bourbon Street) but I'm sure everyone appreciates watching Manning run that Colts offense.
I think the only chance the Saints have is to keep him off the field. If time of posession is equal my guess is that the Colts win. The Jets had the #1 defense in the NFL and Manning shredded them once he figured them out.
Should be a good game though.

I agree. I would like to see the Saints win this year, but wouldn't be disappointed for Manning to get another ring. Peyton's played well over the years. I feel sorry for him that his little brother is making $16 million a year and he's only making $14 million! :)

:shakehead: I agree I don't see how Peyton can make it on that kind of income. :shakehead:

I agree. I would like to see the Saints win this year, but wouldn't be disappointed for Manning to get another ring. Peyton's played well over the years. I feel sorry for him that his little brother is making $16 million a year and he's only making $14 million! :)

I was interested to read Tom Brady saying the other day that quarterbacks were vastly overpaid, and he wasn't really worried about how much he was paid. And the poor guy only gets about $10 million a year on his current deal...

No other predictions on the game?

How does 24-17 Saints sound to you?

No other predictions on the game?

How does 24-17 Saints sound to you?

It sounds GREAT!

Too bad it ain't gonna happen.

I am a Louisiana native, and have wished good things for the Saints for over 40 years.

I hope they can win, but I am thinking a slow start, and then the Colts roll them up in the second half.

Either way, two worthy teams to watch, it's all good.

What will be...will be.

Chug
Is going to miss football soon...

If Freeney doesn't play, that will be a bit of problem for the Colts. Allows the Saints double team Mathis. Be interesting to see how that plays out.

I'm thinking Freeney will be playing at full strength. I'm not buying into the injury.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom