Superbowl 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to see the Saints win but I just don't see it happening. As good the game against the Vikings was the victory should have been a lot more decisive considering how many times they put the ball on the ground.

I will pull for the Colts. I am from TN. and watched Manning play in collage at UT. Alot of us in TN. like Manning and will pull for the Colts because of this. It is odd his dad Archie played for the Saints and never been to a Superbowl and both of his sons has won Superbowls.
GO COLTS!!

It's looking that we have quite a few people pulling for the Saints.

It's looking that we have quite a few people pulling for the Saints.

The Saints are, in all probability, the worst franchise in NFL history. I think everyone is a sucker for the happy ending where the long-time loser finally gets the beautiful girl.

Personally I'd like to see Manning get the second ring that his stellar career really deserves. But you could say the same for Brees, and if the Saints win, I'll be genuinely happy for them as a franchise and a city.

I agree. I would like to see the Saints win this year, but wouldn't be disappointed for Manning to get another ring. Peyton's played well over the years. I feel sorry for him that his little brother is making $16 million a year and he's only making $14 million! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom