Sunday morning dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So how do I get to Vets? About 90% sure I'll go, but if I'm not there at 8:00 don't wait for me.

So how do I get to Vets? About 90% sure I'll go, but if I'm not there at 8:00 don't wait for me.

straight down Torrance Blvd to the pier parking. Theres a lil roundabout circle there....go around 3/4ths of the way and take the lil beach road along the coast heading south :) Park when you get to the bigger lot..... about 1/4 of a mile :D

Conditions were terrible at White Point. Got my @$$ kicked in the entry (low tide, couple 2-3 footers), and had 1-2 foot visibility....totally not worth making the entry. Oh well, guess I've really learned my lesson about attempting to make that dive at low tide.

Hope Jamie's twilight dive was good, if he ended up making the dive....really hope the conditions are good for tomorrow's dives!

Hey Nicole, sorry to hear that you got your ass kicked at white point and had crappy vis,too. I did'nt do a dive at Vets tonight, I took a nap instead.( What a retard!)

Here's a map for you! Hope to see you in the morning!

Thanks for the map, but when I was getting my gear together I remembered a minor detail, my regs are in for service, dohhhhhh.
I guess I'll wait until the Wrinkles dive on the 13th.

Nice seeing everyone today. Nice relaxing 60 minute dive. Thanks to Owen and Bryan for pulling me out of the sand on the exit. I hope Jamie, Nicole and Nick had a good second dive. Let us know. If I have any good photos I'll post later them tonight.

Back
Top Bottom