Sunday morning dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Jamie, you can show Nicole where toilet bowl reef is :) Somehow I know I would never find it!

Hey Nick, I met a diver at Pac.Wilderness tonight and he was telling me that one of his buddies put the toilet at the monument. He said his buddy used a lift bag to get it out there, one piece at a time. He also said that his buddy "dropped it" way south of the monument,said it took him 13 minute swim to get it to the right spot.This same guy told me that he has plans to mount the tank to the bowl, we''ll have to wait and see if it happens. See you Sunday.

I'll be at Vets Sunday at 8. Looking forward to a couple good dives.

Hey Rex, how are you? Have'nt seen you for quite a while, looking forward to it. I spoke with a couple of divers who did Veterans on Thanksgiving day and they said the water was flat as a lake, also said vis was 20'. Let's hope those good conditions hold out. I am going to drive down to Vets tomorrow morning and see how things look.I'll post what I find out on the board tomorrow. Jamie

Hey Rex, how are you? Have'nt seen you for quite a while, looking forward to it. I spoke with a couple of divers who did Veterans on Thanksgiving day and they said the water was flat as a lake, also said vis was 20'. Let's hope those good conditions hold out. I am going to drive down to Vets tomorrow morning and see how things look.I'll post what I find out on the board tomorrow. Jamie

Yeah Jamie it's been too long, since the White Point dives on August 17, over three months. It will be good diving again with you and the others. Let's hope conditions are what they were Thursday. I'll be looking for your Saturday report.

Hey Nick, I met a diver at Pac.Wilderness tonight and he was telling me that one of his buddies put the toilet at the monument.....This same guy told me that he has plans to mount the tank to the bowl, we''ll have to wait and see if it happens. See you Sunday.

Now if he could just hook up the plumbing then no more trying to hold it till the parking lot!

Can't wait to see this toilet! Better be some octos in there :D Hopefully the conditions will remain good, like they've been for a while now!

Hey guys, Sorry I'm so late with this info. Vets looked pretty calm at 10:00am,occasional 2 footer rolling in. I spoke with some divers and they said vis was 10-15'. However, there are warning signs on the beach that say to stay out of the water due to the recent rains and contamination.So.... does everyone still want to go?

Hey guys, Sorry I'm so late with this info. Vets looked pretty calm at 10:00am,occasional 2 footer rolling in. I spoke with some divers and they said vis was 10-15'. However, there are warning signs on the beach that say to stay out of the water due to the recent rains and contamination.So.... does everyone still want to go?

I usually try to err on the safe side of this figuring there is always another day to dive. But by Sunday morning it will be 3 1/2 days since the rains and Sunday is supposed to be a beautiful warm day, even nicer than today. So I'm still up for it if others want to go. People dove today right, it has to be safer on Sunday.

By Sunday, it will be over three days since the rain, so I'm still in....in fact, Stephen and I are just packing up to do a dive tonight anyways :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom