Sunday morning dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to make at least two dives as well (could probably do three if the conditions are decent). If one happened to fall in the 12-1 time period, that would be cool, but if not, no big deal. I would need to run to get an air fill between dives, unless Stephen isn't planning on diving, in which case, I'll steal his tank for the second dive!

If anyone is interested in making an early afternoon dive, but not wanting to do the morning dive, that'll be an option as I expect I'll be there until after 2pm anyways.

Sounds like there's a Vets dive. If ANYONE is interested in hitting anywhere else between Laguna and Malibu.... give me a shout!! I'm game :D So we can firm it up.

Sunday info.....

LA County 2008-11-30 9:31 AM PST 5.76 feet High Tide

CAZ041-291000-
LOS ANGELES COUNTY COAST-
200 PM PST FRI NOV 28 2008

.SATURDAY...
SURF HEIGHT..................1-3 FEET.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL........LOW*
WATER TEMPERATURE............52-65 DEGREES.

REMARKS...WEST SWELL.

OUTLOOK FOR SUNDAY...LITTLE CHANGE.

Greg

That sounds perfect for me! I wouldn't be able to make a second dive though, have to drive all the way to gardena for church. Hey Jamie sorry I couldn't respond earlier, yea I've been really busy with school but seasons over so I'm free now :D

Hi all! Just picked up my newly repaired bc tonight, so I'm ready to dive Sunday morning. See everyone there.

Back
Top Bottom