Sunday, June 7th, Captain Ty and The Mexican Pride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So tomorrow is going to be a long day. Fun but long. So I've decided to make all of us some lunch. We are having:

Ham, GenoaSalami, Turkey, Swiss Cheese, Bacon, and my homemade sliced pork on a french roll. I've also made a mixed fruit bowl for all of us (pineapple, watermelon, and grapes) :)

And since JB hasn't posted the forecast today:
Sunday...Southwest winds around 5 knots. Seas 2 feet. Isolated thunderstorms. :yeahbaby:

Hrmmm, just thought, does anyone have issues with pork? I can make your sandwhich seperate if so. Let me know. :)

Awesome lunch sounds great MissD.

See u tomorrow morning!

-J.-

So tomorrow is going to be a long day. Fun but long. So I've decided to make all of us some lunch. We are having:

Ham, GenoaSalami, Turkey, Swiss Cheese, Bacon, and my homemade sliced pork on a french roll. I've also made a mixed fruit bowl for all of us (pineapple, watermelon, and grapes) :)

And since JB hasn't posted the forecast today:
Sunday...Southwest winds around 5 knots. Seas 2 feet. Isolated thunderstorms. :yeahbaby:

Hrmmm, just thought, does anyone have issues with pork? I can make your sandwhich seperate if so. Let me know. :)

Wicked Temptress!

Have fun kids!

DC

A saw a video taken at the Pride on Tuesday. I could count the prop blades from the top of the wreck.

Sweeet.

A saw a video taken at the Pride on Tuesday. I could count the prop blades from the top of the wreck.

Sweeet.

:thumbs-up

I'll hold you to that.

DC

Please do :hugs:

Okay this may be a silly question but here goes; Seems GCD is interested in coming tmrw afterall. I already shared with him that the boat was full. That said, if for some insane reason someone was thinking of cancelling, please speak now.

Can't wait to meet you all!

Can't wait to meet you all!

Heya chicadee, don't let me forget our lunch tomorrow. It is all made-up and bagged but I have a horrible feeling I'm going to forget it. I'll see you at 5:30 *Miss fainting at the thought of 5:30 :wink:*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom