Sunday, June 7th, Captain Ty and The Mexican Pride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need to get on this trip! Let me see if I can get someone to work for me.

T-6 and counting!!!

Can't wait...

-J.-

Watussi - we still have one more spot open.

Hello Everyone,
I've been a member of ScubaBoard since about 1948. Don't post much but I've been recently told I should get out more. (If I'm doing this wrong..just play along) I have a half million dives, I will be 51 in 8 days, don't plan to act it any time soon. I love to talk about dives then lie about others. My current circumstances leaves me in need of scuba activity most weekends. For now I'm drydocked with some lovely sinus bother. Please call me ..email me.. shoot me with your squirt gun..text or bang your tank if you need someone to fill the boat. I dont like it but I will be a bubblewatcher...for now.

Susie

Hello Everyone,
I've been a member of ScubaBoard since about 1948. Don't post much but I've been recently told I should get out more. (If I'm doing this wrong..just play along) I have a half million dives, I will be 51 in 8 days, don't plan to act it any time soon. I love to talk about dives then lie about others. My current circumstances leaves me in need of scuba activity most weekends. For now I'm drydocked with some lovely sinus bother. Please call me ..email me.. shoot me with your squirt gun..text or bang your tank if you need someone to fill the boat. I dont like it but I will be a bubblewatcher...for now.

Susie

Holy canoly Susie posted :shocked2: *Miss going outside to see if the sky is falling* :tongue:

A little early but the forecast looks good:

SUNDAY
SOUTH WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. BAY AND
INLAND WATERS SMOOTH. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS.

Cheers.

-J.-

What time and where do we meet again?

Updated first post with meet time :)

JB - going to be a really early one for you... We'll be sure to have your beanbag ready for a nap. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom