Sunday, June 7th, Captain Ty and The Mexican Pride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P.S. Susie don't forget to grab the address in the first post for your blackberry so's we don't get lost :D

See y'all in an hour :bounce2:

Today...Southwest winds around 10 knots. Seas 2 feet. Bay and inland waters a light chop. Isolated thunderstorms.

So how'd it go?!

As I sit here at work - I think I was at work when you guys met up too :(

Freaking awesome. Got back in 'round about 4:p.m.. Viz was fantabulous. Shot 5 fish. One was a 20" mangrove and another was a red snapper. Mary Ann took some pics and should be posting them soon. Seas were very cooperative :thumbs-up Saw lots of GG's, and a big beautiful stingray. Also saw the biggest remora I've ever seen in my life. I mistook him for a cobia for a moment - was about to shoot him :shocked2: Had a great buddy (thanks Susie). Finally got to meet and hang out with EdJackson :thumbs-up met his missus last week and again today - great couple. :) Ed brought his gun today but for some reason he didn't shoot any fish with it but did shoot his wife - no lie :whistling: I didn't explore the wreck much - was too busy focusing on the fish. I think the fellas, JB, Paul, and Scott did a couple of tours.

It was a great day for sure...can't wait to see some pics (Jacksons!) :coffee:

Cheers.

-J.-

It was a great day for sure...can't wait to see some pics (Jacksons!) :coffee:

Cheers.

-J.-

Mary Ann got a great picture of you and some others too. I'll see if Mary Ann can email them to you and put them on the site. We may link to facebook, because we were having trouble putting them on scubaboard.

Miss D is correct. I did shoot my wife. It was a new gun and had to shoot something.

Thanks to All ! Nice day - Great crew.

I need to see some pics - the bubbles are kinda boring from the topside...

Thanks Ed worked for me...

-J.-

Worked for me! Thanks Ed. :) Can I have a copy of the pic where I was untangling/relaoding my gun, please?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom