Summertime Meet & Greet Charter Payment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikemill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok, the boat has been chartered for 8am on August 8th.

I will be selling the spots for $80. If we get 18 or more divers I will refund the difference on the day of M&G.

Some basic rules:
  1. First Come, First Serve
  2. Your spot isn't reserved until payment is received. If you send a check please also send me a PM and a spot will be held for a few days for the check to arrive.
  3. No refunds unless the captain cancels the trip and I am refunded.
  4. It is up to you to find a replacement if you can't make it.
  5. Please send me a note if you do end up being replaced so I can keep an accurate list.
  6. The people in the below list have until May 6 to reserve their spot. After that the boat will be open to all ScubaBoard members.
  7. After May 20 I will open it up to anyone else.
  8. I will be on vacation from May 9 to May 16 so I might be slow to respond during that time.

Please that have first dips until May 6:
  • mikemill
  • Hepcat62 (+ Corrine)
  • Anti-Hero
  • micboucher
  • Brewski
  • sarita75 (+ mark)
  • masterof0
  • ryssyr
  • bbianchi
  • kwest
  • norbs007
  • PKHamrick
  • margmrick
  • dannobee
  • DocWong
  • Jim Ernst
  • Gombessa (+1)

Two methods of payment accepted: Check or PayPal.

PayPal
For PayPal I am asking you to pay the fee. I'm not trying to make a profit on this and eating the fee cost is a bit too much for me. The price including fees is $82.70. For the three of you that'll end up getting two spots you'll actually end up over paying by $0.31. Talk to me on the boat about it :wink:

To pay by PayPal please visit: Summertime Meet/Greet Payment Page fill out your SB name, real name, and submit. You'll be taken to a PayPal page to do the actual purchase.

Checks
I'll also accept payment by check. If you need to use this route please PM me and I'll send you my address. I'm sure you can also understand my desire to not post my address.

Cash
If you know we'll be meeting up in person I'll also accept cash. Small, unmarked, unserialized, in a canvas bag. :D

As payments arrive I'll send you a confirmation PM. If you don't get it within a few days of payment being received please feel free to PM me. If you used PayPal please send the confirmation # also.

Mike, I'll pay you in person sometime between now and May 6th. I'll PM you later to work out a date / time.

-CH

Update: We are up to 13 divers that have paid or promised to pay before the May 6th date.

Edit: I'll be in the Monterey area on April 25th if anyone is interested in paying in person. Just let me know.

Last edited:
Just emerging back into reality. Let me talk with the wife and get back to you. The baby came on the 17th and I haven't been doing anything other than changing diapers and trying to sleep.

Just emerging back into reality. Let me talk with the wife and get back to you. The baby came on the 17th and I haven't been doing anything other than changing diapers and trying to sleep.

Congrats Brandon! I feel for you with the diapers and sleep, I graduated from all that about 2 1/2 years ago :D

Back
Top Bottom