Summertime Meet & Greet Charter Payment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UGH!! Im still trying to get the wife to commit to letting me go this far in advance... grrr.

Just do it and don't tell her until like mid July :D That might be enough time to find a replacement after they find your body floating in the river...

We are up to 11 people paid up with 4 people that I'm waiting for payment. I did send out a PM to those on the list that haven't contacted me one way or the other.

Just do it and don't tell her until like mid July :D That might be enough time to find a replacement after they find your body floating in the river...

We are up to 11 people paid up with 4 people that I'm waiting for payment. I did send out a PM to those on the list that haven't contacted me one way or the other.

I put my payment in your Dive gear Tub last night at the pool, It said thanks for the reservation and you now only owe me $85 payable now please:D

I will have you paid this week buddy, I know you aren't worried but I should have it pay-day!

PayPal'd my payment, looking forward to diving with you guys.
Congratulations to you Brandon!

PayPal'd my payment, looking forward to diving with you guys.
Congratulations to you Brandon!
Got the email, thanks. I'll send ya a receipt PM once I get home and put it in my spreadsheet.

Two more days to count down, will there be a space open or not?

Most likely. I don't have my sheet here at work so I'm going off of the top of my head and I think there are at least 5 spots where no one has paid or even said they'd pay.

Got the email, thanks. I'll send ya a receipt PM once I get home and put it in my spreadsheet.

Most likely. I don't have my sheet here at work so I'm going off of the top of my head and I think there are at least 5 spots where no one has paid or even said they'd pay.

Well,

That is good news for me and not so good news for the reserved holders. I have paypal ready to shoot your way if the spot opens up on the 7th.

Can I have your paypal address to send payment if the spot opens up? Can you post the link really quickly again so divers that want to slide in may do so?

Thanks,

MG

Thanks for the link, so we wait until 7th right? Will you post on this thread as soon as it's available? I'll be watching.... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom