For Sale Pair of Light & Motion Sola 9600 Video Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JW59

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale is a pair of Light and Motion Sola 9600 Video lights complete with chargers and the original neoprene covers. At 9600 lumens each these lights are bright! Both lights are fully functional with no discernible markings on either the housing or the lens. These lights have been used sparingly over the last couple of years. I guarantee you that they will work upon arrival or will fully refund your payment. The Sola 9600's have been discontinued by Light & Motion. Although not pictured, the chargers and neoprene covers will be included when shipped.

These lights are spectacular for anyone shooting underwater video with a DSLR or mirrorless camera or a dedicated video camera. You will be amazed at the difference in your videos once you use proper lighting like these Sola 9600's. I am happy to work with the buyer over the phone or zoom to get them set up for their camera.

Originally these lights sold for around $1800 each. I am willing to sell both for $1,000 total and will ship to any CONUS address. Payment via PayPal only. Send me any questions that you may have.

Thanks!
IMG_1603.jpg
IMG_1601.jpg

Back
Top Bottom