Strokes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

indigoscuba

Registered
Reaction score
After reading the PPD Deco Dives and Holier than Thou threads, I have come across this term. What does it mean? Similar to DIR? Equipment config or dive principles? Please shed some light to a newbie diver.. :D

indigoscuba:
After reading the PPD Deco Dives and Holier than Thou threads, I have come across this term. What does it mean? Similar to DIR? Equipment config or dive principles? Please shed some light to a newbie diver.. :D
there are a couple major strokes which are, but not limited to:

* front crawl
* breast stroke
* back crawl
* butterfly
* side stroke
* elementary backstroke
* the doggie paddle

hey, when you read the holier thou and deco 0.5 threads did you like my pics? :)

in all seriousness, just wait while I pull up a good thread for you to read...

An uncomplimentary term meaning that the person is dangerous to himself and others.

Halthron:
An uncomplimentary term meaning that the person is dangerous to himself and others.

Derived from DirSpeak.

Thanks for the link chip! Yeah, I enjoyed your pics. Hehe. Now I know what strokes is. Hehe. I initially thought it was some kinda equip config/dive principle. lol. :D

indigoscuba:
I initially thought it (stroke) was some kinda equip config/dive principle. lol.

Oh, so, it isn't? Whadimiss? :smileysto

Interesting, i asked the same thing when i first joined SB, i got told: "if you need to a ask then you are one..." I think that came from a guy with about 3978 less dives than i have....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom