STOLEN Dive Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like it was a nice setup if you went to the trouble of making it a dive flag. You may want to invest in a GPS tracking unit that uses cell towers to report the position. Small monthly fee for service may out weigh the expense of losing gear and the trailer. Luckily this time they didn't get the gear, but I could only imagine!

We've never heard a word about the trailer....so what we hoped (that it would be ditched) jut isn't coming to fruition.....guess it's really gone. :depressed:

Just got word from the shop....Arlington Police have recovered the trailer. It's empty, stickers removed and repainted....gonna pick it up next week.

Sweet, Good to hear. Maybe they did a nice job cleaning it up for you so now you have less work to do! :wink:

This theft is just so wrong. Hope that getting the trailer back is some consolation since I know how much your dive operation relied on the equipment and trailer.

Best to you.

I want to know which scoundrel (s) took the trailer. Do you have names? I want names.

Exactly.. Do you know if the recovery of the trailer came with an arrest? Restitution would be nice..

Don't know any details yet, other than the Arlington Police have it and we can get it next week. Once I know more I'll post up.

That's so great! I once had my jeep stolen. It was found in an apartment complex 3 days later, in Arlington. No one ever was caught, but I did get my jeep back. Gotta love the Arlington Police Force!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom