STOLEN Dive Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe-Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey Swampers,

Sometime last night thieves stole our shop trailer. Luckily they did it last night when there wasn't much of value in it rather than tonight when it would have been loaded with gear for the weekend.

Keep an eye out for it....you can't miss it. It's an enclosed, small trailer about 8' long. It's painted red and white like a big dive flag and has We B Divin' all over it. It will stand out like a sore thumb. There wasn't much in it, just our shore support stuff like floats, camp kitchen and stove, ropes, tarp, tent, dry erase board, etc....no scuba gear to speak of.

If you see it please call your local police and either PM me here or call the shop.

I hate thieves.....:angrymob::cussing:

Hope you catch em!

Sounds like there's a good chance of that happening.

Good luck on catching the thieves. I will keep an eye out and make the call if I see it.

That sucks :shakehead:
Hope it's recovered... & glad to hear no gear was taken

Until we get another one we'll have to haul all the extra stuff ourselves. That trailer was pretty handy.

We were going to re-do it this spring...put down new floor and walls, racks and a workbench up front. Maybe we'll get another one with alot of that stuff already done if we don't recover it. Hopefully we'll find it ditched somewhere.

Sorry to hear about that. I've often thought of painting a sign on mine that says " Taylor septic pumpers - we got your **** covered". Until then it's going to stay a plain ole white trailer with no markings.

Hope it works out for your team.

Ken

Got my eyes peeled. I will be out and about on Saturday. If I see it; I will re-priortize my day's activities and appropriately engage actions.

There is nothing worse than a thief. I will keep my eye out for it for sure. I hope you recover it.

G

on the new on put a lock on the hitch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom