Starting my own clothing store , what do you guys think of this t-shirt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didn't care for them.

I could not quite figure out if you were making fun of someone boasting of 25 dives or if you intended it for someone with 25 dives to boast with. Either way it is pretty lame intention.

Personally I am on the look out for dive themed shirts which have pretty/dramatic fish on them and has pockets. The skull and bones stuff does nothing for me as does the idea of a macho tshirt. But then I am not into selfies and self promotion.

Now that's funny!!!

Just keep the art on the shirt it's good!

Push forward and do some refinements on the slogan. They need not be on the tacky side! Appealing, clever or funny is good but tacky or awkward is out. Make a distinction that this is something you want to stay away from and try and start with a more broader appeal. Since you already have a good sense of art work for your logos on your shirts keep strengthening developing those on other shirts. As you solidify this side more, it will give you a chance to expand on more clever or funny slogans. I think its just a rule that , when you are trying to create something you have to take it one step at a time.

Hope this helps,
Frank G
www.zgearinc.com

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom