Springs this week, anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A boat, a van and some other stuff. They are connected by cave line so there is a path to follow. Depth on the line is 110' + or - a couple feet.

Like Ean said, there are 3 vans down there. There are also about 5 boats, the wreckege of the 65 foot platform, a coffin, a cave, and a hole that goes to 155 feet.

Dave you forgot to mention the Christmas tree [ducks] :D

Cheers.

-J.-

Dave you forgot to mention the Christmas tree [ducks] :D

Cheers.

-J.-

:rofl3::popcorn: Christmas trees... Disney Cruises... Dave lives in a happy land :rofl2:

Didn't finish today Manda so I won't be out there unless everyone changes it to Sunday :D

Oh man, have one hallucination and the whole world thinks your nuts. :lotsalove:

Not that I'm not nuts.......

BTW, I did Buford today. It was pouring raining the whole way out there. Louis and I earned this one, we suited up with our doubles and stage/deco bottle at the truck and walked all the way in. The mud was actually not that bad. Louis sank up to the family jewels at one point ( he was not happy ). However, once we got to the basin we were rewarded with perfect vis top to bottom! We mucked it up a bit because we were so wiped out by the time we got to the basin we just needed to get into the water before we overheated and didn't mind a little reduced vis in the basin. Once we dove, we found Buford to be awesome! The coolest thing and the WOW of the day came when I looked up at the entrance and could see it clearly with the light beams streaming down through the water. It looked like I was 30 feet away, however, I looked at my computer and realized I was still over 100 feet deep!! I can see myself making the trek back into the woods to dive this spring several more times at least.

manda100, PolarbearBen and Zardoz thanks for the dives and it was a pleasure to have you folks along. Dave and Louis......what can I say........another great day and thank god I didn't get a leg cramp the way Dave was jetting along. Waste of money buying him a scooter, right?

Thanks to everyone for a great dive.Im glad to see Narcosis and his son are doing well. It was unusually clear today in the shallow depths. I could see a bird on a branch from the 30' line. Well let me know when the next dive is. My sister and I are thinking of diving the bottom of the grotto Sunday if any one else would like to join us. :D

Amanda

The last two days dives have been great. Louis was thrilled to get back into the water, we both loved trying out all those new deco procedures we learned back in December, and it was great to se you all again. And yes, I promise to try and slow down on future dives...

Manda, I can't go tomorrow, but I'd do it again next Sunday.

I have to say thank you to Narcosis & Louis, eandiver, manda100, and Zardoz. Today's dives were incredible. I have to dive the grotto again and soon. I have to say a special thank you to manda100 for showing Zardoz and I the guide lines. And I wish to also thank Zardoz for being a great buddy.

I can't dive tomorrow - Super Bowl - It's a whole day thing for my family.

Zardoz and I are planning on diving next Sat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom