Springs this week, anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What time is the Grotto on Saturday ?
That is , if you still want me to pop down.

Silt Platoon

Of course we want you to come down.......8:30 is when they open so when ever you can make it is fine.

I think this is the closest to salt water we have ever been able to get you:D

Jean,

I am not sure but I think I may have met you in Luraville in October, and again in November. If that was not you, I apologize. I will be back at Luraville doing full cave cert from Feb 29 to March 9. Looking forward to it. Do you plan to be in the area then? Maybe we can do cow spring on a night dive?

Yes , I am always around on weekends.
And sure , Cow would be awesome. I do night dives there quite a bit :D

Jeano Beano

Of course we want you to come down.......8:30 is when they open so when ever you can make it is fine.

I think this is the closest to salt water we have ever been able to get you:D

Okee-dokee...
I'll let you know when I plan to be there den.

Silt Slug

Looks like we have 5 or 6 divers showing up so far on February 2nd at Hudson Grotto. Everyone is welcome.

Looks like we have 5 or 6 divers showing up so far on February 2nd at Hudson Grotto. Everyone is welcome.

Hey Ean the Gulf is calling out to you :D

Hope to dive with you again soon!

-J.-

Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to make it to Hudson's Grotto now (I was looking forward to meeting everyone).

I heard about Hudson's Grotto this Saturday from someone I got certified with, was planning on going and then ran across this thread. Is there anything I need to be aware of before diving there?

Being both newly certified and new to the area, I’m looking forward to meeting more divers.

I heard about Hudson's Grotto this Saturday from someone I got certified with, was planning on going and then ran across this thread. Is there anything I need to be aware of before diving there?

Being both newly certified and new to the area, I’m looking forward to meeting more divers.

First and foremost welcome to the board. Now as far as Hudson Grotto..... DON'T OVER DIVE YOUR ABILITIES!!!!!!! It can be a great dive if you go with someone that has been there and you stay shallow. It gets really dark as you go deeper so beware. I enjoyed it when I went with EAN and I want to go do it again but I have been diving for a couple of years and have done night dives and just about every other dive I could find. I would say it is an Advanced Dive but if you go with an experienced diver that has been there you will probably be O.K. :D

Welcome aboard and please feel free to join us at Hudson Grotto on Saturday. I'm not sure what the weather holds in store for us but the water will be from the 60's on the surface to the mid 70's at depth (110'). Vis is usually 10' to 20' but decreases as you drop lower.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom