Spring Springfest after-party thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Carolyn . . .
. . . it's a sand tiger shark.

the K

SANDTIGER? Hmmm I didn't think he had a snaggle tooth mouth. But I didn't get that close of a look at the very front of him. But definitely he was a big boy. Can't wait to see the pics close up! No matter what, that was the highlight of that dive trip! Besides the fact that I was diving with Dennis and Linda!:D

Happy diving with my sharkies!
Carolyn:sharks:

:useless:

Man, now I'm wishing I'd gone on the boat dive. Getting to see that shark would have been worth the :yuck:.

We then got some small groups together for diving at Vortex. Parysa, Flightlead, and myself decided to check out the cavern and take a run to the gate. Things seemed ok but Parysa had some issues and thank goodness everything worked out all right. We learned some things that will stay with us on future dives.
Next time, I just need a scooter. Then I won't have to worry about whether I can keep up or not. :D You guys are just fast! That, or I'm just sloooooow, lol. For real, though, a big thank you to Kevin for drilling, "If you can breathe, you're ok," into my head so many times b/c that is the reason everything worked out and I was able to keep my head and can laugh (a little) about it now. We all learned some valuable lessons (especially me) and next time, we'll do things differently. :)

Come on guy's and gall's. I know their are ton's a pics out there. Great time's had by all

Anyone able to dive Morrison?

I don't think anyone did. We went by there. Look to have about 10' to 12' vis. but real brown though. Hopefully by Oct. it will be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom