Spring Springfest after-party thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. Ok the "hardwood floor" reference just had me blowing coffee out my nose! You guys are sooo bad! Man what a conversation at the campfire!

2. I am up for Vortex anytime with any of y'all!

3. Hmmm a 3 some? Good grief Denise you are crazy! But then again...Martin could do some Karaoke! LOL!

4. Krak! Where's my sharky pics? I am dying to see this big boy up closer than I already was! LOL!

5. Breakfast with Martin and Tiff is the highlight of the morning after the party! It's been a great way to get the last day started! What a great tradition!

6. Next year's dates....how bout APRIL 17-19 or APRIL 24-26.

Carolyn:sharks:
aka campground diva

It was great to meet everyone and we had a blast. Wish I could have felt a little better and been able to do more dives. I have my fingers crossed for October and plan on doing a bunch more dive's.

A big thanks to Martian and Tiffany for keeping me company on the topside this weekend. I had a blast with the two of you and look forward to our next adventure. Let us know when you are ready to go do some diving together.

I will upload some pics soon.

Nell

Next year's dates....how bout APRIL 17-19 or APRIL 24-26.
Carolyn:sharks:
aka campground diva

I vote for April 24th -26th. It will give me a little longer to recoup from April 15th.:)

I most definitely cannot do the last weekend in April.

Edit: it would be alright but I know I'll have to work that Saturday

Ahhhhh....well, I can do whichever one. I was just so tired this past weekend because of working so many hours right before the trip. That is why I was so quiet and withdrawn...:D

no, it was my fault, I know better and I apologize. I was planning to put you between us with Carolyn in the lead and me bringing up the rear, but we didn't brief on the surface and I ended up in the lead. I did look back several times and see three lights behind me, but didn't see you turn. If I had we all would have exited together. Bad Martin, bad, bad.

You'll have to spank me next time you see me :mooner:
Don't worry about it. We ALL messed up on that one, lol. You didn't see me turn b/c I didn't turn. I got narced and couldn't go any further. I waited a few minutes, but when I didn't see you guys coming back out, I figured y'all hadn't noticed I was missing yet (figured Caroline thought I was with you and you thought I was with Caroline) and needed to go up so I could get un-narced, so went back out. It was scary as hell for a few minutes (oh my God, I'm alone!) but it all worked out, thankfully.

Carolyn and Parysa, you better watch him. He is already planning your next threesome for October.... and he wants to include a spanking.:wink:
I don't think I could get that drunk. No offense guys. :wink:

or maybe its the hardwood floor :rofl3:
I thought it was a bowling lane. :D
Ahhhhh....well, I can do whichever one. I was just so tired this past weekend because of working so many hours right before the trip. That is why I was so quiet and withdrawn...:D

Quite and withdrawn? :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom