Spring Springfest after-party thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The gate was left opened when we went out there. I have more pictures in my gallery but cant get them on this thread,if someone knows how go for it. I am semicomputer literate.

My poppa said son you're gonna drive me to drinkin'...

If you go to any more Scubaboard get togethers :)

All the posts here have pretty much said it all, there's not much for me to add other than what a great time, thanks to everyone who did the work so that others might enjoy it, and thanks to everyone I dove with!

I think Tiff and I (who BTW is bugging me to take her diving this weekend) will make Sunday breakfast at our tent a tradition. Its a blast feeding a bunch of hung over divers and laughing at the faux pas, foo pax, errr, gaffes of the night before :)

The gate was left opened when we went out there. I have more pictures in my gallery but cant get them on this thread,if someone knows how go for it. I am semicomputer literate.

you just put the URL in tags.

If you look in the gallery of your pics, they even include the [img] code for each pic. all you have to do is cut and paste.

like this...

[plain][img]http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/data/3072/medium/000_0375.jpg[/plain]

will get you

000_0375.jpg

Next time, I just need a scooter. Then I won't have to worry about whether I can keep up or not. :D You guys are just fast! That, or I'm just sloooooow, lol.

no, it was my fault, I know better and I apologize. I was planning to put you between us with Carolyn in the lead and me bringing up the rear, but we didn't brief on the surface and I ended up in the lead. I did look back several times and see three lights behind me, but didn't see you turn. If I had we all would have exited together. Bad Martin, bad, bad.

You'll have to spank me next time you see me :mooner:

Let it be known, that our very own Robbie did a encore rendition of jukebox hero last night. And it was just as rockin as the last one. He and his impressive dance moves are all the talk around the shop

Tommy is right, Robbie did a better job than Foriegner!!

or maybe its the hardwood floor :rofl3:

Number One) Yes, my trailer does have a hardwood floor
Number Two) I am sorry to say that you will now be the first casualty of "Springfest I" for leaking classified info...:D

So, the question begs . . . who's gonna do it again next year ????

And, what are the dates ????

the K-an't Wait

no, it was my fault, I was planning to put you between us with Carolyn in the lead ...... Bad Martin, bad, bad.

Carolyn and Parysa, you better watch him. He is already planning your next threesome for October.... and he wants to include a spanking.:wink:

So, the question begs . . . who's gonna do it again next year ????

And, what are the dates ????

the K-an't Wait

I want to go again but please make the dates after April 15th like this year.:)

Back
Top Bottom